Followers

Monday, May 2, 2022




Templates made by Creative Misfits I do not claim them as my own, However I will be posting my own creations soon. Just thought I would get this page started. 💗

Just click on the image and you can download from the site (Creative Misfits Creations)

My templates are located at the bottom each are my own creations 💘

















Templates made by Tamie you can download from her site I do not claim them as my own.
Just click on the image and that will take you to her site for downloading💓


Thank you Sherry







Old Templates made by Tamie

76-80























Salsa's Sensations

Click on the image for downloading

I do not claim any templates posted unless other wise noted as my own. Thank you Sherry 💜




















Bams Template
I do not claim any of the templates posted unless otherwise noted as a creation of my own.
Thank you 


Click here




Tag I made from the template above













Any similarities is purely coincidental in design of templates created by me

Templates made by me 

Click here



Tag I made using the above template







Click here











Click here












Click Me

Tag to follow














Click here












New Template


Click here

Tag to come











Tag I made for Holly made with the above template







Click Here





Tag made using my template above





Click here







Plaids and Stripes

Click here







***Update 2024 Tag***







Happy New Year Template all black you may add your own backgrounds...etc.. just don't rip apart thank you Sherry 💗


Click on image to download template














Click Here




New Template Click Here 







2024 Valentine Template click here












0 comments:

Post a Comment